Hay 229 invitados y ningún miembro en línea

Termvis

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #269 por marbles
Respuesta de marbles sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Hello Maji

Finally I could comunicate with the control module. the problem was with the cable.I had a crossing cable, but it was needed a non-crossing cable. I tried to make a backup of my current configuration. It generated a .mdb file. However I couldn't open the file (it asked for a password).

Do you have tips on how to read the contents of the configuration file? Now I have to explore the system. If you could help me I would apreciate.

Thanks.

Regards

Pedro

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 2 semanas antes #266 por maji
Respuesta de maji sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Hello marbles,

for SIMONVIS you need a RS232-DB9 wire with these conections directly:

you can get it in some electronic warehouse,...

regards

maji

Los que piensan que la domótica es el futuro, viven en el pasado
Última Edición: 16 años 2 semanas antes por maji.

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #263 por marbles
Hello Maji

Perhaps that's the problem (the cable). Do you have a diagram with the pin-out of the cable? when I bought the cable I didn't mention if it was crossing or non-crossing. Perhaps I bought a crossing cable instead of a non-crossing. It would help if you have a picture of the wire connection of the cable.

Thanks for your support

Best regards

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #258 por maji
Respuesta de maji sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Hi marbles,

I can't identified your comunication RS232 problem,... if possible that users and me can be help you if you send us fotos and put then in this forum.

It's necesary that you check some points again:

- Change PC or check status of port COM (be carefull to put port COM speed to 9600 b)
- Change wire RS232 (if posible tath your actual RS232 wire are crossing) if you purchase another wire be careful to be not crossing)
- Use first Hiperterminal conection (see instruccions screenshot putting in this post) becasue the program Termvis is embbebed inside SIMONVIS Modul Control.

The best way to identifiy and mistake (bug) is "check and error", eliminate possibilities and you found solution,..

good luck, we follow your advances,...

see you !!!

Los que piensan que la domótica es el futuro, viven en el pasado

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #257 por marbles
I still cant comunicate with the control module. Dont know what to do next. Perhaps my COM port has a problem.

I followed maji indications without success. Perhaps Im doing something wrong but I dont know what. Thanks for your support.

Regards

ainda não consigo comunicar com o módulo de controlo. Não sei o que fazer mais. Se calhar a minha porta COM está avariada.

Segui as indicações de maji mas sem sucesso. Se calhar estou afazer algo de errado, mas não sei o quê. Obrigado pelo vosso apoio.

saudações

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 2 semanas antes #251 por Raimundo
Respuesta de Raimundo sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Thank you very much Marbles, I thank for the effort to you. But you do not worry I will use the translator of Google and with the aid of Maji there is no problem. By patience with SimonVIS. Test with several configurations, fixes the communication connectors firmly, reinitiates the computer connected to the module, proves, proves, proves…. I assure to you that when you obtain it it astonishes to you what you can do with him.

A greeting

PS: Not if it will be understood, it is translated with Google.

Muchas gracias Marbles, te agradezco el esfuerzo. Pero no te preocupes utilizaré el traductor de Google y con la ayuda de Maji no hay problema. Ten paciencia con SimonVIS. Prueba con varias configuraciones, fija firmemente los conectores de comunicación, reinicia el ordenador conectado al módulo, prueba, prueba, prueba.... Te aseguro que cuando lo consigas te asombrará lo que puedes hacer con él.

Un saludo
PD: No se si se entenderá, está traducido con Google.

NULL
Última Edición: 16 años 2 semanas antes por maji.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.301 segundos