Hay 169 invitados y ningún miembro en línea

Termvis

Más
11 años 9 meses antes #3290 por domorun
Respuesta de domorun sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Hola:

Con Windows 7 no funciona y con XP da algún error, pero funciona. Me estoy refiriendo a TermVIS 2.1. Mejor utilizar W-98

Un saludo.

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

Más
11 años 9 meses antes #3289 por maji
Respuesta de maji sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Hello Carvalho,

Welcome to the forum,... :)

I just sent to you an e-mail with my files about programs for SIMONVIS. I'ts possible that Windows version don't work if you don't have Windows XP or later version. I don't remenber how install it they are long time that I don't use this software.

I hope was useful.

Regards

maji

Los que piensan que la domótica es el futuro, viven en el pasado

Más
11 años 9 meses antes #3288 por Carvalho
Respuesta de Carvalho sobre el tema Re: Termvis
I bought a house with simon vis.
I´ve been searching for termvis 2.1 because i need to make changes in my house and i dont have any sw.
I wonder if you could sent me this sw?
my email is Esta dirección de correo electrónico está siendo protegida contra los robots de spam. Necesita tener JavaScript habilitado para poder verlo.
Thanks

Más
16 años 5 meses antes - 16 años 2 semanas antes #274 por maji
Hello marbles,

If you want to change status of time (temporizadores) you need to use TERMVIS2.1 this botton:

Is very eassy:

1) number time controler
2) time to start (timer control)
3) time to end (timer control)
4) date to start (timer control)
5) date to end (timer control)

You can see and example in this picture:

Is a timer control (n:2) for heat control,: until 19:00 to 20:00, open turn on heat at home and open water valves for 4 rooms (32,33,36,41) and heat engine(43) --> (group: 15) wahen the time finish close all.

You can play with ligths, created groups and program on and off by time control.

Finaly you need send the program trouthg this botton:
http://www.domoprac.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/termvis21-ent+sal.gif"

If you need to change time more frecuentely,... then you need to install: Modulo de temporizadores (trougth RS485), is possible to purchase in Spain (Electrical big warehouse) or you can wait and purchase in DomoTienda (we are reading to supply directly from DomoPrac in few months,...)

lucky and play !!!

Maji

Última Edición: 16 años 2 semanas antes por maji.

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 6 meses antes #273 por marbles
Respuesta de marbles sobre el tema Re: Termvis
Hello Maji

Thanks for the password. I have a page with the number of the inputs and outputs. The builder of the house left those instructions in the house. Now I have to confirm if that layout is correct or not. The database acess was just to make a backup file and perhaps work on that base configuration, in order to build other types of configurations. Do you know if the "temporizador" module is still sold in Spain?

Más
16 años 6 meses antes - 16 años 2 semanas antes #271 por maji
Hello marbles,

Raimundo write key for MS access TERMVIS 2.1 in old post (pilfos'VIS):

"Efectivamente se puede programar en Access, SimonVIS 2.1 lo guarda en ese formato, para quien quiera programarlo y ver la programación en Access, tiene que meter una clave 7b11xjhp que es siempre la misma."

PASS: 7b11xjhp

You can open de MS access database and see structur of tables adn code,... but I think that you needs discover layout (inputs-entradas and outputs-salidas) of your home,..

I splain to you how can trougth Termvis 1.2c or TERMIVIS 5.0E (embebeb in the Modul Control of SIMONVIS), and for TERMVIS 2.1 is the same:

You need identified each input and each output manualy,...for example turn off a ligth and identified situation and nº output.

If you want to see all code by each input you need to use:

botton

you put a input and you can see secuence of code for this input,...

If you had saved original configuration you can check another programation,...you can begin for ligths that is not critical !!!

You have more information in the domoteca (in spanish of course!!!)

good luck

maji

Última Edición: 16 años 2 semanas antes por maji.

Tiempo de carga de la página: 0.489 segundos